Epitome of Cool

 







Age is just a number, they say. Yet the vast majority of humanity is hooked on anti-aging skincare, anti-aging lifestyles, anti-aging everything. In fact, a survey has previously shown that a whopping 87% have a fear of getting old, also known as FOGO. Feeling anxious about wearing out before the warranty is something not entirely new to most people, but for many, the reservations revolve more around the outside rather than the inside.


A Grandpa Got A Cochlea Implant Tattoo To Become Like His Grandson

Bought My Grandma An iPad. She’s 84 And Never Had A Tablet, And Wanted It For “Art”. I Bought ArtRage For Her And Left Her Alone With Her New Toy For 30 Minutes

Prof Brain

My Grandmother 77 Graduated With Her PhD And Is The University’s Oldest Graduate. It’s Never Too Late

My 60-Year-Old Uncle Shredding In Kauai

This Was How My Grandparents Celebrated Their 60th Wedding Anniversary

I Ordered A Wonder Woman Costume Online. It Was A Little Big For Me When It Arrived And My Grandmother Said She Wanted To Try It On. This Is The Fabulous Result


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HokBen di Kota Batam

Kampung Nelayan Buffet Ramadhan

Mahkamah Agung Republik Indonesia