Rollercoaster Photos

 








Rollercoasters are both fun and terrifying. Terrifyingly fun, actually! If you’ve ever been on one, odds are that all the twists, turns, and adrenaline pumping through your veins made it a very memorable experience. And if you’re as awesome and cheesy as we are, then you might even have bought one of those amusement park photos that show you laughing, screaming, and (possibly even) crying while on the ride.



#1 My 74-Year-Old Grandpa With COPD And I On A Roller Coaster. He Was So Excited

#2 Rollercoaster Proposal (She Only Saw It When She Got The Souvenir Photo)

#3 I Enjoyed My Daughter’s First Disney Ride More Than She Did

#4 I See Your Dad Enjoying The The Ride, And Raise You Three Terrified Daughters

#5 Clark Was Very Excited To Ride A Rollercoaster Like A Big Boy, Until The First Drop

#6 Years Ago My Brother Lost His Cellphone On A Roller Coaster. We Figured There Was No Way To Know When. Then He Saw The Ride Photo

#7 My Brother Before And During A Rollercoaster



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HokBen di Kota Batam

Kampung Nelayan Buffet Ramadhan

Mahkamah Agung Republik Indonesia