“What’s Wrong With Your Dog?”

 







Every time I land in a corner of the internet where no one’s arguing, fighting or calling each other names, I savor it. And the subreddit “What’s Wrong With Your Dog?” is as pure as they can get.

Continue scrolling and tell me you’re not feeling calmer with each image. I dare you.



#1 The Sad Face He Gives Me When He Can’t Sit In My Lap While I Drive

#2 This Feeling

#3 She Always Goes Like This When I Take Out The Nail Clipper

#4 The Shelter Said She Was Shy And Wouldn’t Want To Be Around Us Much… But This Is What I Wake Up To Every Day

#5 Wakes Me At 5am For Her Walk. This Is The Walk

#6 How My Dogs Prefer To Nap…

#7 He Heard The Treat Bag Open



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HokBen di Kota Batam

Kampung Nelayan Buffet Ramadhan

Mahkamah Agung Republik Indonesia