Using Something Correctly

 






Whilst newer generations are growing up with computers and smartphones in the internet age, our elders are still in their infancy of using them. This results in some hilarious moments when they completely and utterly fail at using today’s technology. There are more than just tech missteps too—some just come from being out of the loop with the here and now. How do you politely explain to grandma that uh… “thing” she has, is not what she thinks it is?



#1 Here Is My Favorite Picture Of My Grandma. She Was Having A Hard Time With The Mixer

#2 My Uncle Using His Flashlight To Brighten Up My Dads iPad Screen

#3 My Grandparents Were Waiting For Each Other At The Mall

#4 My Grandma Thought This Was A Cross So She Hung It Up. I Decided Not To Correct Her

#5 Set Up My Mom’s Updated TV System Yesterday

#6 My Mom Accidentally Printed Her Divorce Papers On Stickers

#7 My 97-Year-Old Grandpa Is On Facebook. A Couple Of Years Ago He Liked A Photo Of Mine, So He Printed The Whole Page To Display It In His Home




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HokBen di Kota Batam

Kampung Nelayan Buffet Ramadhan

Mahkamah Agung Republik Indonesia